Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lunch Date!

Reed and I had an unusually busy week of playdates with friends last week. I haven't been very good at getting together with friends. : ( I decided that I might need to take advantage of the free time that I currently have since I am considering going back to work, at least part-time. So, if you are interested in getting together with Reed and I, just let me know.

This past Friday, we met up with my good friend Rachel and her precious little man Liam for lunch at Figo. Both Reed and Liam were such good boys while we ate and then chatted for almost 2 hours. We look forward to our next lunch date or playdate with them!

Two Cuties!

Liam didn't make a peep as Reed thoroughly inspected his face and head!

"Yes, that's my eye. I need that, thanks!"

Look at Liam, such a patient baby! I am sure he will be grabbing at Reed before we know it!

Not to worry, Liam got Reed back, lol! Notice Reed leaning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment