Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moo!

After Reed's bath the other night, I opted for his adorable cow towel. Usually he is squirming and pulling to get the towel off as soon as I put it on him, but not this particular towel. He just got away from me and tried to stand up. I say try because he would always step on one end of the towel, which kept him from standing completely upright. I was laughing so hard at him that I was crying. He was of course laughing as well. He was too funny. He crawled around with the cow towel on for at least 10 or 15 minutes, never making a move to take it off. It was adorable!

Our little cow!

Grazing....

Checking out the spectators....

That's one scary bull! LOL!

Cheese!

And then we each put the towel on our heads and Reed thought it was hilarious.

And good to play peek-a-boo with.

Silly Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment