Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Congratulations Leanne and Andy!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Frey! We celebrated with Leanne and Andy on Saturday afternoon at a beautiful ceremony and reception. We had such a great time! Congratulations to the two of you! We wish you many years of happiness together!

Andy and Leanne Frey! The only pic I got of the two of them together. I felt bad asking them to stop dancing to take a picture. They were having too much fun!

The Girls!

Leanne and I. Her dress was so beautiful!

Andy wearing a Mexican wrestler's mask. What great traditions they had at this wedding! The men on Leanne's side of the family serenaded the bride and groom with several songs. It was so great!

Dancing action shot.....I promise she smiled immediately after I snapped this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment