Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Atlanta Airport Celebrity Sighting

I completely forgot to mention that Reed and I started off our trip to San Francisco with a celebrity sighting at the airport in Atlanta. Granted, it wasn't an A-list celebrity, but I will take what I can get, lol! Considering we had a gazillion bags to check, Chris dropped Reed, myself and the bags off just outside the ticket counter while he went to park the car. We figured that would be easier than lugging the gazillion bags around with a baby in tow as well. Reed and I just stood outside and waited on Chris beside one of the Delta curbside check-in areas.

While standing there, up walked a guy that looked very familar. It was none other than Kristian Bush, the less popular half of the band Sugarland. I even had to google his name!!! If I mustered up the courage to speak to him, I didn't want to say "are you the guy from Sugarland?". Thank goodness for my iPhone! I was able to find his name very quickly. I snapped a quick pick of him checking in and then prepared myself for speaking to him. It is very random that I always see celebrities at the Atlanta airport and I never speak to them, but considering the fact that he was going to walk right past me, I had to talk to him.

So, as he walked by I said "are you Kristian Bush?". Being the nice guy he is, he said yes. This guy was so incredibly nice and normal. I just told him that we loved his music and then he chatted with Reed and I about where we were going and where he was headed. I was shocked at how normal he was. It was a quick visit with him and I didn't even ask for a picture....I didn't want him to feel too overwhelmed, lol! Needless to say, I was on the lookout for Jennifer Nettles the entire time we were in the airport but never saw her. I will settle for seeing him this time!

This was the best pic I could get of him. I didn't want him to turn around and catch stalker girl taking a picture of him, haha! Notice a few of our many bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment