Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day!

Me and My Baby!

I am so lucky to be the mother of such a wonderful baby boy! He has brought so much joy to our lives and I definitely think that he makes me look like a better mother. For Mother's Day, Chris and Reed surprised me with a gift certificate for a massage and a pedicure. I can't wait to get pampered. A big thank you to my boys for being so sweet to me!

For our moms, who are oh so special to us, we decided to get them some goodies and to also treat them to a meal made by us. I woke up early on Sunday morning to make my Mom homemade strawberry and blueberry muffins. They were very yummy! And, Chris and I made dinner at his parents' house so his Mom, who is always making food for everyone else, could relax for the afternoon. We are so thankful to have you both in our lives! We love you very much! Overall, it was an extremely wonderful Mother's Day!

My Mom and I

My Dad and his Mom

Mom with her Mom

Unfortunately, we didn't even get the camera out at Chris' parents' house! We need to snap a pic of Chris with his mom very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke! That pic of you and Reed and GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete