Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Shepherd!

The best pic of the bride and groom............unfortunately, I don't get very motivated to take lots of pictures if I don't have my good camera.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Josh Shepherd! We were so happy that we could be there to help you two celebrate!

This past weekend, we traveled to St. Petersburg, Florida, to celebrate the marriage of our friends Jen Varas and Josh Shepherd. Josh and Jen were members of our Mobile Monkeys group in Boston. The group that likes to drink fruity drinks and play games. Fun times!

We flew down to Tampa on Friday evening and attended their rehearsal dinner and the after party. It was the first time in a while that we had stayed up so late. Unfortunately, neither of us are able to sleep much past 8 anymore, lol! We drove over to Madeira Beach to put our toes in the sand and check out the beautiful water. It made me really want to go to the beach soon and bring Reed.

Chris and I hanging out on the beach.....I am definitely out of practice, I had to try taking this pic about a million times, lol!

That evening was the wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony and the reception was oh so fun. We are so happy for the two of them and wish them many years of happiness together!

Chris and I at the reception.

You may be wondering where Reed was during all of this. Well, he spent one night with my parents and one night with Chris' parents. We are so very thankful to have parents who love Reed as much as we do and want to spend time with him, although I don't even really think we asked, haha. Thank you so very much for keeping Reed while we went out of town! We are so very appreciative! Reed had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment