Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow!

Last week our parents had a much better chance of getting snow than we did and Chris was out of town, so the kiddos and I headed north. It ended up snowing about 7-8 inches there, which made for good sledding!

We started the afternoon off at my parents' house. Since they don't have any hills, we resorted to pulling the sleds around. After my brother arrived, we took  a few rides on the car hood behind the truck. Eek!




That evening, after Carson fell asleep, Reed and I went to Chris' brother's house to sled with them. I didn't get any good videos because it was so dark, but we did head back over the next morning. 



The kiddos and I had such a fun time in the snow! Hopefully we'll get lucky to get another good one next year.

We also had some snow at our house earlier last week. The kiddos went out to play and Carson was really not much of a fan. Reed, however, stayed outside playing in it and eating it for two hours. We did make some snow cream, but he seemed happier just picking up the snow and eating it.






1 comment:

  1. Cute! Our family in Calhoun got 7 - 8 inches too. Crazy winter.

    ReplyDelete