Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby J II's First Concert

Back when Reed was in the belly, my good friend Elizabeth and I went to see Britney Spears on her Circus tour.  I was super-pumped to finally be able to see her in concert (although she didn't sing a single word), but Chris was none too pleased that his son's first concert was Britney, ha!  Well, I think we have done the little lady a solid by taking her to see Alabama in concert.  It was an awesome concert!  I had seen them before when I was in middle school but was extremely excited to see them again as an adult.  They don't have a bad song, so Chris and I (and little one) were up dancing and singing along to every tune.  It was a great evening!!  I think little one will be proud of this one, and if not, at least we are!

The bump with Randy in the background.

Me with my Mom and Tabitha!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a Britney concert! She looked great!

    ReplyDelete