Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Reed attended his first ever VBS at Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church back in June.  Being that he would only be in the 3 year old class, I had to volunteer in a class so that he could attend.  And boy am I glad that I did.  He absolutely loved VBS.  He especially loved singing the songs and doing the motions.  I was unsurprised by the fact that we never received any artwork from his day at VBS though, lol!  This kid just doesn't want to be creative.  We must do something about that.  A little girl in my class responded with "well, do you have crayons at home?" when I told her that my son didn't like to color.  Too funny!

Reed listening to the Dive Captain.  The theme for the week was Operation Overboard.

The church provided us with lunch everyday, which was very yummy and helpful.
A little girl from my class was partial to Reed.  She would scoot as close as she could to him.  He wasn't a fan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment