Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Like Whoa! 7 Years!

Wow, I really cannot believe that it has been 7 years since Chris and I got married.  That's craziness, right?!?  7 years ago today we were walking down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife.  It was a great day!  I was in love with him then and I am even more in love with him.  He is the most wonderful husband and father who never ceases to tell me how much he loves and appreciates me.  I hope that I do the same for him.  Happy Anniversary Husby!



"We did it!"
LOVED our cake!  So beautiful!


One of my favorite parts of our reception, which completely came out of nowhere courtesy of the DJ, the groomsmen and Chris sang "You've Lost that Loving Feelin'".  I just might have been singing as well.  Check out Chris's dad's face in the background.  Awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pics. We've been your friends for almost five years, so we didn't get the chance to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, has it been 7 years? What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! A very fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete