Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had such a wonderful and busy Easter weekend.  We started off Saturday with a visit from the Jarrett clan to dye eggs, hang out and have a cookout in the evening.  It was such a great day!  We started Sunday off with a wonderful church service at Northpoint Church and then headed to Summerville to spend the afternoon with my family.  I think I've had my fill of food for a while and Reed has certainly hunted Easter eggs more than I can count.  It was a great Easter!!

Eating lunch while watching the cousins color eggs.

Getting ready for the first drop.

"Oh, wow!"

We had a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard.  Griffin, Gavin and Reed had such a fun time finding the eggs.

Just hanging out on a tree in our yard with Kath.

The Easter bunny came to our house!  He was most excited about Mr. Potato Head.  Have no fear, we did brush his hair before we headed to church.

Our handsome little guy!











The doggies made us do this!

Reed and Nana!

Reed got to hunt eggs again at Jo and PawPaw's house!

And ride the four wheeler with Uncle Marc.

Reed and PawPaw


Reed and Great-Grandmother

Reed and Jo

1 comment:

  1. Okay - he's ADORABLE in his little bow tie!!! Love it! Also I will plug a product I recently found - Paul Mitchell makes "hair refresher" for kids (found it at my local hair salon!) It is AMAZING for bedhead - Jack gets it so bad and all the other products I tried either left him really greasy or stiff, and plain water just didn't work. This stuff is amazing. Just thought I'd share :) Love your little man!!!

    ReplyDelete