Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo Sneak!

We braved our first ever family photo shoot a few weekends ago.  I still have a few things to learn, but I think most of them turned out pretty well.  I am seriously considering trying my hand at this and would love to take some FREE photos for anyone interested(I can only coax my toddler into this every once in a while, lol!).  And I'd like to limit the takers on the free photo session to those with low expectations with the potential for high return, ha!











4 comments:

  1. I they're great! Feel free to take some newbie pics of our little one in three weeks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brooke those look professional!! Did you take a class? We got a nice camera and I want to learn more about how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! You can practice on us anytime...but we've go to include our 70 pound 4 legged child. Not as fun a kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to practice on us too!

    ReplyDelete