Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't go!

Reed and I have been going to the local YMCA for about two weeks, so that I can finally work on returning to the skinnier version of myself. The first week was fabulous. I dropped Reed off, he didn't even look at me twice after I put him in the play area. This week, it's been a completely different story. He screams at the top of his lungs. When I dropped him off yesterday, I could hear him screaming at the bottom of stairs. Poor little guy! Not to worry, he didn't scream the entire hour that I was gone. I gave them strict instructions to come get me if he continued to cry. Thankfully, he gets over it within a few minutes, however, it makes it really hard to leave him. I was hoping that we would skip this stage but it looks like it has just started. So, be thinking about us as we deal with the onset of separation anxiety. I can't imagine what he would do if I went back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment