Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

O Christmas Tree

We celebrated Reed's first Christmas tree decorating evening by watching Christmas Vacation and eating brownies. It is so special to have him with us this year to decorate the tree. I absolutely love the Christmas season and I know that Reed will too. I can't wait until he is a little more involved in the decorating of the tree!

This is how Reed started off the tree decorating party!

Chris putting the lights on the tree.

Reed hanging the first ornament on the tree with his Daddy.

Reed hanging an ornament with Mommy.

I love this pic with the tree in focus and Chris and Reed blurred a bit. This was not done on purpose, but I appreciate my camera for the photo!

Family Pic

Reed's 1st Christmas Tree

1 comment:

  1. YAY! LOVE the Christmas tree, it looks fabulous and Reed makes a really cute little elf! He is adorable! Enjoy the season (Ryan is stoked you guys watched Christmas Vacation:)

    ReplyDelete