Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ferdinand

Last week Chris worked from home a few days before Thanksgiving. It was so great to have him here with us. He, of course, worked all day, but Reed and I enjoyed just getting to look at him! One day, I went out to run a quick errand while Reed napped and he must've known that his Daddy was home because he woke up not too long after I left. Chris decided it was the perfect time to read Ferdinand to Reed. Ferdinand was Chris's favorite book as a child. He was so excited when his parents gave us the book for one of our shower gifts. He has been itching to read it to Reed for quite some time. I wasn't here for the majority of the reading, which I think makes it that much more special for Reed and Chris. I, however, arrived at the tail end of story time in time to snap some pics to put it down in Reed's book of memories. I am sure this won't be the last time that we will see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment