Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Carson's First Day of 3's Preschool

Little Miss had me worried as she hasn't like being separated from me this summer. We have been talking up school and how much fun she would have. That had no effect until we met her teachers last week in her new classroom. Before we left the house she was saying things like "I don't like those teachers. It is not going to be any fun." So, I was a little nervous. Thank goodness, once we got there and she saw several of her friends from last year, the welcoming faces of her teachers and, of course, all the fun toys, she was good to go.

As I took her to school yesterday morning, she said "I will not have any tears. I will have fun with my friends." Yay, baby girl! I love the motivation talk she was giving herself. She kept to her promises. There were no tears at dropoff. She literally walked in without saying goodbye. Chris and I had to wave goodbye from outside the classroom. And when I picked her up, she said that she had so much fun with her friends! Yay for a successful first day. Let's hope Wednesday goes as well as Monday did!








The result of a fun day at school and no forced nap. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment