Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Fun!

We had a wonderful, busy weekend doing all things fall related. We spent Friday evening at the Fall Festival at Reed's elementary school. Both kiddos had a great time. On Saturday, we started our day with a baseball game followed by a trip to the apple orchard, fish feeding, trying to catch said fish in a net, roasting marshmallows on a campfire and some movie watching in the camper with Mike Mike and Kath. On Sunday, we hit up the pumpkin patch, carved a few pumpkins, ate apple crisp with ice cream and watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I would say we probably managed to break some kind of record of most fall things done in one weekend, but it was so much fun. October is my favorite month and I hate to see it come to an end on Saturday. It's a good thing November is my second favorite month! : )



























2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the photo of them going down the slide. Can I book a photo session with you when we go apple picking? :) They are getting so big, and they are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson's hair is so long! How do they grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete