Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Carson's 1st Day of Preschool

Carson started preschool last week at the same preschool Reed attended. She is in the 2's class with Miss Doolin and Miss Heather as her teachers. Miss Heather happens to be the mom of one of Reed's preschool classmates. She seems to really enjoy school, although she is super excited to see me when I pick her up. She has had no tears thus far at dropoff after 3 days, although she did tell me this morning "I not got to my class today". Haha! This is a far cry from Reed, who I think cried everyday for weeks and weeks. I think dropping her brother off at preschool the last two years has certainly helped this process.






She was a little apprehensive to go in, but she was curious enough about the puzzles to walk in with too much encouragement. Way to go, Carson!

The below pictures are from the meet and greet with her teachers the Friday before school started. 

Just reading to the class.

And running through the halls like a big girl, carrying her school bag.

We had to make a stop in the restroom to wash her hands, ha!






1 comment: