Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sweet Summertime Part II!


Doctor visit during one of our many visits over a span of 2 weeks. I avoided the ibuprofen for Reed prior to future visits, lol. I don't think the doctors believed how sick he was this day.



Fun at church!


A little trip to the Grand Canyon after church.


She got a hold of my waterproof eyeliner. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to come off, haha.


Carson and her "caddy".


Carson loves to take pictures on my phone.


A rare moment of sweetness.


Girlfriend loves her bandaids, or should we call them stickers?!?!




Driving at the grocery store.


Reed has a newfound love of tree climbing. He fell out of one a few weeks ago and caught himself with his arm on one branch. He has a nice boo boo to show for it.


Carson loves her peanut butter. The crunchier, the better.


Checking out the fireworks for the 4th.


Carson loved them much more than Reed did.





No comments:

Post a Comment