Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

When I'm a parent.....

Lately, if Reed doesn't like what I am telling him to do or asking him to stop doing or giving him the consequences for what he has done, he says "when I'm a parent......"

"....and my kid hits me, I will still let them play games (I am sure he specifically mean Star Wars angry birds on the iPad)."

And my favorite one that he said today....

".....I'm going to teach my kids to listen."

Please do tell how you are going to do this kid. I would love some pointers!

That is all I can recall right now. I'll have to add to this as I am sure he will have more ideas for things he will do differently when he is a parent. ; )


3 comments:

  1. That second one is hilarious...maybe one day he will write a book so we can all learn something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My mom used to tell me that she was the meanest mother in the whole world. I used to believe it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is hysterical! Can he please tell me how to teach kids to listen??

    ReplyDelete