Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

San-ta, San-ta, Ho, Ho, Ho!

We saw Santa today at Baby Braithwaite in downtown Atlanta.  It is such a cute little store and I love that they do this appointment only Santa thing.  It makes for easier in and out.  Our appointment was at 4:30 and I made a bad decision to let Reed take a nap on the way.  We had to wake him up to go in.  Needless to say, it took lots of convincing to get him up there with Santa, and it wasn't without a tantrum or two.  In the end it turned out okay.

This is how it started.  Chris in Santa's sleigh with Reed and me being overly excited about Santa reading Reed's letter of what he wants for Christmas.

To this, with all of us smiling at the camera.

We finally got him to sit with Santa by himself, but he was a little unsure.
"I'm not going to smile.  I'm not going to smile."
This is probably the best one.  Too bad she cut into Santa's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment