Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Meet Mommy.

While I was in Summerville yesterday helping with a shower for my cousin, the boys were at home watching golf, football and tennis on TV.  While tennis was on Reed exclaimed to Chris, "look, there's mommy".  Chris responds with "mommy isn't here".  For which Reed responds with, "yes she is, she's on TV".  Meet mommy.


Oh, the hilarity of this kid!  Maybe it's the hair?
As soon as I posted this, I turned the computer to Reed and asked him who this was.  He said Serena.  Phew, I was relieved.  Then he said, that's you.  That's you mommy!

4 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! But you're just a tad more feminine than Serena:). What a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! When Donna Summer died and she was all over tv, jack swore it was me. Perfect example that children see no color:)
    On a different note.. How funny that your friend who posted above me has boys with the same names as ours;)

    ReplyDelete