Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First day of school!

Reed started his first day in the 3's class yesterday.  He was such a big boy.  He just walked right into his classroom after hearing the bell ring.  He also had a really good day at school.  Let's hope that continues.

Before school, I tried to take a picture of him.  It didn't work out so well, lol.  He's still cute though.

We started out with his back to me.  That's what everyone was hoping to see, right?

Then he started doing this "I'm so cute" pose.  Not sure where he learned this.
Me: Put your hands by your side.  Reed: Okay Mom, does this work?
Or maybe this?
I tried the iPhone hoping for better results.
Huh?
And outside of the school, I couldn't get him to stand still for anything.
Just outside his classroom, he decided to pose like a big boy with his new bag.  Too bad I didn't take my good camera in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... can't believe how fast this little man grows. Hopefully no tears for momma this year!

    ReplyDelete