Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reed and Norman

My PawPaw, who Reed calls PawPaw Gerald, which is too precious for words, got Reed a miniature horse named Norman.  He knows that Reed loves, loves any time there are pony rides available, so he wanted to get him one that he could ride anytime he wanted.  Reed absolutely loves Norman.  Thank you PawPaw!!

And thank you to both of my grandparents and my parents for taking care of Norman!  I am sure our neighborhood association wouldn't appreciate us housing a miniature horse in our backyard, although I am sure Reed and the rest of the neighborhood kids wouldn't mind, lol!


Our little cowboy!

He kept taking his hat off and waving it.  Hilarious.



More hat waving!

Reed with PawPaw Gerald doing one of his other favorite things!

1 comment: