Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reed's New Friend and New Toys

On Sunday, Reed got the opportunity to meet his new friend Adrienne for the first time. Adrienne is the daughter of one of my sorority sisters, Kimberly. She was born almost exactly three weeks before Reed, even though Kimberly was due just a day before me. Can you hear the jealousy in my typing? LOL! Kimberly and her family are relocating from California to Florida and they made a short stop in Georgia. Reed and I were super excited to meet Alice, Kimberly and Adrienne for brunch. Adrienne is such a little cutie! Reed tried his best to get a hold of her!

Kimberly, Adrienne, Me and Reed (of course he found the tablecloth more interesting than having his picture taken!)

Adrienne and her Mommy!

We have recently upgraded some of Reed's things to accomodate his growing size. First, we retired the Bumbo and upgraded to a booster seat. He was quickly growing out of it and his little fat legs would sometimes were getting close to getting stuck, lol!

Thanks to MikeMike and Kath for his new goodies!!!

"I love my new seat!"

Reed especially loves the toys that attach to the top. He's got his Elvis lip going on here, lol!

We also got him out of his infant tub and got him the duck bathtub. He likes this bathtub so much better than the other tub. In this one he can actually sit up and enjoy his bath, where the other tub he was constantly slipping and sliding. This tub is going to make it much easier for me to bathe him alone when necessary.

The yellow duck!

I have a feeling that we will be getting the looks below for many years to come!

He looks like a little sneak here. I can picture him giving us this face in a few years after doing something he knows he shouldn't do.

This could go many different ways...."what did you say, huh, I can't believe you said that!" LOL!

Not Reed related but just in case you are interested, I have now completed three weeks of my diet and I have lost 8.5 pounds. Woohoo! I am slowly but surely making my way to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment