Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It was probably a fluke!

But, I will take it! Our little Reed decided that he wanted to sleep through the night last night. Needless to say, I was thrilled when he woke me up this morning crying and I rolled over to see 6:50 on the clock. We got the go head from the pediatrician last week to allow Reed to wake us up for a feeding during the night instead of us waking him up like we had been doing. Every night since we started letting him wake us up he started to sleep a little longer. Well, last night, he decided he didn't need that middle of the night feeding.

I heard him grunting a few times during the night, but he would just go back to sleep. The pediatrician told us not to go in unless he is crying and obviously hungry. We are so very proud of our little one. Let's hope he keeps up the good work, although we now have to figure out a feeding schedule for a baby that sleeps through the night. Oh, I am not complaining at all! We aren't going to get too ahead of ourselves though....we shall see what tonight brings.

On a funny note, Chris never even knows when I get up in the middle of the night, so this morning when he heard the bottle warmer go off around the time he was supposed to get up he came in and asked "are you just now feeding him?" He was just as proud of our little guy but also as shocked as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment