Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Reed's 1st Thanksgiving!

We had such a great time celebrating Reed's first Thanksgiving with our families! We really do have so much to be thankful for each and every day! We are especially thankful for our wonderful little man Reed. We don't know what we would do without him! Here are a few pics from Reed's first Turkey Day! He had lots and lots of turkey, lol!

Reed with Nana and Granddaddy

Reed playing with Mike Mike and Kath

Reed and Uncle Marc

A sweet pic of Reed with my Mom

Reed and Emme....she wasn't real sure what to think about him.

Sweet Girl!

Emme says "get off of me Reed". Too cute!

My Grandmother holding Reed

Barbara playing patty cake with Reed!

My Grandmothers and Mom with Reed

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT! GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT 1ST THANKSGIVING WITH REED! I KNOW YOU GUYS FELT BLESSED MORE THAN EVER!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete