Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Boland!

This past weekend Chris and I went to Richmond, VA to attend the wedding of our good friends Ginny Gay and Will Boland who we met while Chris was in school. We are so very excited for the two of them and hope they have a long and happy life together! We love you guys! Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Will Boland!

We also got to see some of our other good friends from Boston that I hadn't seen since we moved back to Georgia. It was so great to see Erin and Michael Hales and Abbey and Luke Fuszard! The girls are planning to start a girls' trip in the near future which will be so wonderful! I can't wait!

Me, Ginny, Erin and Abbey

Michael, Luke and Chris

On another note, we actually left Reed for the weekend, yikes! It was the first time that I had been away from him for more than a few hours. When my mom left with him on Friday night, I got a little nauseous thinking about how homesick I would be from him. Surprisingly, I did much better than expected. I guess I knew that he was in good hands and everytime we called to check in he was having such a great time. Needless to say, Chris and I were both extremely excited to see him when we picked him up last night! We missed our baby boy!! Thanks to my parents and Chris' parents for helping us out this weekend!! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment