Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Chris!

Today, Chris turns the big 3-0! It is so shocking that his 20s are over. I might be having more trouble with him turning 30 than he is. I think it is because I know that my 20s will be over before I know it.

Chris' 20s were a pretty big time for him. He started and graduated from Georgia Tech, moved to Florida to start work, got married to the most wonderful wife ever, got promoted, applied and got into HBS, moved to Boston, graduated from HBS, moved back to Georgia and had a beautiful baby boy. Those are just a few of the highlights of the last 10 years. I know that the next 10 are going to be even better for him! Reed and I can't wait to see what he will surprise us with next!

We love you Chris! Have a great day!

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment