Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You may be wondering (or maybe not) who Reed looks more like, me or Chris?

Reed shortly after birth....

Big Boy sitting in his boppy

Sporting his first mohawk

So, who does Reed favor the most?

Chris.....

or me?

We think that Reed tends to favor me more. I mean, he does have my chin and my hair color, which I think makes him look more like me than he would otherwise. He also has my hands, but I am thinking that he may look like Chris more than we think. While he does have a lot of similarities to me, we do know for certain that he has Chris' feet. We look forward to watching him grow and change and seeing who he really ends up looking like. Maybe it will be a good mixture of both of us, either way, he just keeps getting more adorable everyday!

1 comment: